Mass Money Makers is the latest product I bought and tried to use. It claims to be some sort of new "technology" to use in Internet marketing.....
This is garbage! There is no Internet marketing technology. It is 4 videos that you have to hit a link in a email to go to. There is no password just a link.....
Then you go to the Mass Money Makers videos and you watch a boring non-moving screenshot of a google search box while two stoned high schoolers ramble, draw pictures on the screen and try to explain what you are about to learn.....
Next, on video 2 the two random voices bumble through an explanation of what a web page is and what click bank is and tell each other how great they are and you are left sitting there like you are eaves dropping on a couple of stoners at the next booth............
Mass Money Maker video three starts with the two bumbling potheads, who claim to be Internet marketing wizards,( think goofy playing Harry Potter) trying to figure out how to sign up to click bank and google and some great free software that one one the kids random voice tells you not to use. And all over this page it tells you that what they are telling you doesn't matter because you are going to get some new technology that will do it for you...... ( which ends up to be crap anyway but you listen and ignore the stuff on the great free Internet marketing software and you have to go back and listen because the crap they gave you is.... crap!!!)
OK, before I go any further, you have to know that this is 8 hours into the program because the video loads so slowly. My wife and I, no joke, watch a redbox movie waiting for the video to load......
This is where the fun starts......
Now I am not trying to be mean, but this stuff is really my experience. First, the third video, or phase 3 as they call it is broke into part 1 and 2. Yes, we have been waiting just for part one which is over 2 hours long. So, it finally loads and we decide to watch it. We laugh and talk because this is stupid and boring. But we watch it figuring that if we watch long enough, they might accidentally say something useful. After all the time wasted it only plays 45 minutes of the video. I tried 3 times to get more but that is all it would play. Actually it stopped after 43 minutes to be exact....
Next, I try to download Mass Money Maker phase 3 with a video down-loader. It downloads and we start again. even then the most we could watch was a little over half and it shut down. The kicker is that the part we couldn't watch is the first time and only time they gave any useful information about Internet marketing. I contacted the help desk and they had a FAQ type link section that gave a new link that was supposed to download the video. We were so happy that it downloaded in 30 minutes! Well, that is because it only downloads the first 12 minutes of video.....
We tried to watch the second part of phase 3, but were really confused because they kept telling you to refer to what they taught at the end of the last video...... Yeah!
Bottom line - this is a scam, crap, Mass Money Maker does not deliver any "technology" and does not live up to the claims.
price vs worth - 0 even free would be too much for the time wasted. A refund will only give back my money, all the time I wasted cannot be refunded.
I should be compensated.
Overall - -5. I know I said 0-5 but that doesn't go low enough.
Do Not Buy Mass Money Maker!!! There are much better internet marketing products out there!!! Order a much better internet marketing product from here:
Thanks, see you next time. Tony
No comments:
Post a Comment