Hey, thanks for coming to see me. I am reviewing and critiquing many Internet marketing products, courses, software and Ebooks. I will tell you what works for us and those that I think are just junk. We all want find ways to make money on the Internet and can't afford to be scammed or waste money on garbage....
I will be giving the best and worst features. I will also try to assign a star score of 0-5, with 5 amazing and 0 = sucks. Of course the goal here is to review the products on their own merit but I will also try to compare products to other products in their category....
Now, I am not going to say that I can guess at which products will make you a millionaire. But, I am looking to judge if it is more than just rehashed free information or other repackaged info that doesn't give any new value or doesn't match the advertised product.
No comments:
Post a Comment